Lists, part 2


Yesterday I published a list of the things done since I'm in Holland. Once the list was in front of my eyes, I noticed how much I had left out of it!

I also noticed how much some of the entries weren't written in the best of ways! For example:
- "Learn Ducth" - this is misleading, even for myself! I have been learning Dutch since I arrived! Each day I listen to it, I read words, I add words to my vocabulary, I understand a little bit more, even if it's only for Duolingo's sentences or small sentences on flyers!
- Same goes for "Get a Job" - I do have a job next week, I will be working as a cleaner, but that's a job, that's an opportunity to feel useful, to enter the job market and to generate some income.

So I am happy I decided to create a second list where I put down even more stuff done in less than 2 months in Holland!

Next list: lay down as many options and steps/tasks to follow the Learning of Dutch and Getting a Job.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Pain Disability Index

Career crisis

School Notebook