Lists, CBT and moving


I started this blog when I was feeling stuck in my career and struggling to find a job. I felt the need to share with others what I was dealing with, inside myself. Most of this struggle comes from the fact that I spent many years fighting with myself and only recently I discovered that I have ADHD, and I that there are ways of dealing with it.

One of the ways is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. I won't write much about it. I will just say that I discovered it in the last months in London, so i need had the chance to try it. I was reading a bit about it though. I decided I would give it a try at some of the principles.

I always made a big effort to remind myself of what wasn't working in my decisions and actions, after reading about CBT, I decided I would try and show very clearly to myself what WAS working.

This is a non extensive list of what I needed to do while moving from London to Arnhem. The list shows a certain obsession to find a job (not so helpful) but it also shows how much we accomplished in less then 2 months.

Dealin' With Myself is not just winning about what I struggle with, but also a celebration of what I can actually achieve.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Pain Disability Index

Career crisis

School Notebook